Welcome to HINDUSTHAN EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST
The year 1992 should be inscribed in Golden letters as the “HINDUSTHAN EDUCATION AND CHARITABLE TRUST” was floated by eminent Industrialist and Philanthropist Thiru T.S.R. Khannaiyann, Chairman, Hindusthan Group of Companies, in the field of education. The trust has been carrying out philanthropic activities like extending financial support to rural needy students, providing welfare measures and giving quality education.
The trust has promoted a self financing and co-educational institution, namely Hindusthan College of Arts and Science (HICAS) in the year 1998. The Hindusthan trust also promoted the following institutions and runs under its fold:
- · Hindusthan College of Arts and Science.
- · Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology
- · Hindusthan Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- · Hindusthan College of Education
- · Hindusthan Institute of Technology.
- · Hindusthan Teacher Training Institute.
The Hindusthan Group of Companies is a multi-million group. The brand name ‘Hindusthan’ is very familiar in the power sector. With the presence of more than two decades in the domestic market, the group has spread its wings globally with the ‘Hindusthan’ brand Electric Transformers. A few of the well known Hindusthan Group companies are:
- · Hindusthan Heavy Electrical
- · Standard Power Distributors
- · Hindusthan Transformer Oil Products
- · Vivin Controls (P) Ltd
- · Vivin Industries
- · Priya Metallurgical Works
The latest to blossom is the software industry named “Sankee Info Systems Pvt Ltd”.