The Hindusthan college of education is run by the chairman
Mr. Khannaiyan, the secretary Mrs. Saraswathi Khannaiyan and the
Joint Secretary Mrs. Priya Satish Prabhu.
NCTE recognition was abtained for Hindusthan college of education in
NCTE recognition was abtained for Hindusthan college of education inthe order F.SRO/NCTE/B.Ed/2006-2007/8064 dated 28.09.2006. The college has been affiliated to
1. Tamil Education
2. English Education
3. Mathematics Education
4. Physical Science Education
5. Biological Science Education
6. Geography Education
7. Social Science
8. Computer Science Education
Education with well equipped labs and a library.
The faculty includes well experienced teachers to train the teacher trainees.
- Candidates who have taken more than one main subject in part III (Double or Triple Major) of the U.G degree have to choose only one of the main subjects and apply for that optional in B.Ed.
- Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry or Applied Physics can apply for Chemistry and Physics optional respectively in B.Ed., those who have done Environmental Science and Micro-Biology can apply Biology optional in B.Ed and similarly candidates with Applied Geography in UG degree can apply for Geography optional.
- Candidates should have secured 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 43% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST of marks in U.G degree and in P.G degree minimum pass is required for admission.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC and ST communities a pass in the relevant U.G degree course is enough, irrespective of the number of attempts.
- In case of handicapped (both physical and visual) candidates, a minimum pass in the degree is required.
- Candidates with P.G qualification alone will be considered for Economics, Commerce, Computer Science and Home Science.