Hindusthan College of Education is run by Mr. Khannaiyann, the chairman Mrs. Sarasuwathi Khannaiyann, the secretary and Mrs. Priya Satish Prabhu, the Joint Secretary.
NCTE recognition was obtained for Hindusthan college of education in the order F.SRO/NCTE/B.Ed/2006-2007/8064 dated 28.09.2006. The college was affiliated to Bharathiar University as per Ref. No 12322-2/A1/2005 dated: 05.03.2007. Now it is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University (No: TNTEU/R/Affln-Contn/2010-2011/731 Dated: 15.10.2010)
The College of Education located on Avinashi Road was started on 20th August, 2007 and hundred students were admitted every year.
The college offers the following subjects:
- Tamil Education
- English Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical Science Education
- Biological Science Education
- History Education
- Geography Education
- Computer Science Education
Education with well equipped labs and a library.
The faculty includes well experienced teachers to train the teacher trainees.
- The candidates should have passed the UG degree examination in the 10+2+3 stream, with the same main subject in part III, for which he is seeking admission in the B.Ed., course.
- Candidates who have taken more than one main subject in part III (Double or Triple Major) of the U.G degree have to choose only one of the main subjects and apply for that optional in B.Ed.
- Candidates who have done their U.G degree in Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry or Applied Physics can apply for Chemistry and Physics optional respectively in B.Ed., those who have done Environmental Science and Micro-Biology can apply Biology optional in B.Ed and similarly candidates with Applied Geography in UG degree can apply for Geography optional.
- Candidates should have secured 50% for OC, 45% for BC, 43% for MBC, 40% for SC/ST of marks in U.G degree and in P.G degree minimum pass is required for admission.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC and ST communities a pass in the relevant U.G degree course is enough, irrespective of the number of attempts.
- In case of handicapped (both physical and visual) candidates, a minimum pass in the degree is required.
- Candidates with P.G qualification alone will be considered for Economics, Commerce, Computer Science and Home Science.
- Hindusthan College of Arts & Science
- Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology
- Hindusthan Institute of Technology
- Hindusthan College of Education
- Hindusthan School of Architecture
- Hindusthan Polytechnic College
- Hindusthan Matriculation and Higher Secondary School
- Hindusthan Kangaroo Kids Preschool
- Hindusthan IAS Academy
- Hindusthan Youth Empowerment Series