The foremost objective of the IQAC is to ensure perpetual improvement of academic and administrative activities and engage in conscious, consistent and catalytic action for enhanced performance
- Envisage and encourage timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- Ensuring the access and affordability of relevant academic and research programmes for various sections of society.
- Assimilate modern methods in teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the optimum use of resources
- Encouraging collaboration between national and international institutions
- Ensuring the Identification, development and application of quality benchmarks
- Conducting periodic Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Documenting various programmes and activities leading to quality improvement.
- Disseminating information on various quality parameters as per the need to all stakeholders;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Preparing and submitting the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.