- There are 18 UG programmes, 13 PG programmes and 13 Research Programmes.
- Well experienced, dedicated, efficient and competent faculty.
- There are 33 doctoral degree holders and 134 M.Phil holders. Around 57 faculties are pursuing Ph.D. Programme.
- Excellent Library facilities encompassing updated editions of books and journals.
- Some of the faculties have published books with ISBN number and articles in referred journals.
- Wide placement opportunity for the students with the help of placement officers.
- Organizing National / International Seminars and Conferences.
- Regular Alumni meet college wise as well as department wise.
- Very strong infrastructure with four blocks, five hostels, fourteen laboratories, two libraries and five hostels – three for boys and two for girls, indoor, outdoor games facilities , gym, one big auditorium and two seminar halls.
- Computers with internet and wi-fi facilities.
- Poor and downtrodden students are provided with financial assistance in the form of concession and scholarships and freeships.
- Producing more first classes, distinctions and university ranks every year.
- Centre for Distance Education programmes of Bharathair, Bharathidasan, Mannonmaniyam Sundaranar and Madras Universities.
- Visual Communication department has the provision of all the studios equipped with high-end on par with the industry.
- Department of Social Work provides the students the opportunity for field works and block placement.
- The MBA Department has three batches with full strength (180)
Almost all the departments have LCD provisions and glass boards.