Mission & Vision
The Institute feels proud and aspires to
- Develop appropriate basic personal and special skills in the pupils.
- Adopt innovative and interesting techniques of teaching children.
- Provide opportunities for the development of individual talents in all aspects.
- Participate in effective management of the school as integral unit of social development.
- Develop patriotism, brother hood and scientific temper.
- Understand the significance of natural resources and its utilization and conservation.
- Implement joyful learning methods.
- Help Student teachers meet their physical, social and emotional health needs.
- Understand the art in culture and heritage the context of modernization and globalization.
- Develop the creative abilities of the student teachers.